Silver Tales Guidelines!

Go down

Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 1/8/2015, 10:11

Welcome to SilverTales!


We are very happy to have you here. We may be a new and incredibly small community, but if you do your part and help the community grow, we will have a lot of fun and you'll be able to meet new people Smile.

However, even a new community has rules. We're not going to let our few members run around like wild animals, are we?


1.) Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
Let's just admit it, no matter where you go, this rule will probably always be existing. If you want someone to be nice to you, you have to be nice to them first, right?

2.) Do not give out personal information.
This is but not limited to... your real name, phone numbers, where you live, your email.

3.) Double-posting will not be allowed.
If you were the last poster of a topic and want to add more to the discussion, please edit your post instead of posting twice in a row or more.
(Rules are coming soon, I'll probably speak with the current members to decide on the rules.)


Last edited by kida on 18/12/2015, 18:40; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Yuri on 3/8/2015, 05:40

Hey, you should probably add..
1 sec thinking..
Idea
Dont give out personal info
avatar
Yuri

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 11
Location : Somewhere in the galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 3/8/2015, 06:34

Hmmm...
Personal info as in...?
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Yuri on 4/8/2015, 09:22

Adresses, phone numbers, ages, cities..
avatar
Yuri

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 11
Location : Somewhere in the galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Jaycestarz on 4/8/2015, 13:39

Ages are fine but, What we don't want people to know is Where you live. Phone numbers are okay. Its Adresses. If you give away Your Adress thats bad. Keep your Password to yourself because there is alot of hackers out there. Try to keep your profile safe.
avatar
Jaycestarz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 13
Location : Zaridath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 4/8/2015, 15:31

Weeelll...
Phone numbers are also personal information.
That's a huge thing that shouldn't be given out freely.
Addresses.. I don't even know why people would share theirs in the first place.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 4/8/2015, 15:34

i suggest a rule about personal information should be one of the next additions to the guidelines.
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Yuri on 4/8/2015, 18:06

No hacking or cheating.
avatar
Yuri

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 11
Location : Somewhere in the galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 4/8/2015, 21:32

AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 4/8/2015, 21:33

kida wrote:
AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.

well, someone could be hacked but theres not much the hacker can do tbh
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 4/8/2015, 21:34

lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.

well, someone could be hacked but theres not much the hacker can do tbh
Yeah, that's true.
But the only ways you could be "hacked" is if you either gave your password to someone, or you simply have the keylogger virus.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 4/8/2015, 21:53

kida wrote:
lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.

well, someone could be hacked but theres not much the hacker can do tbh
Yeah, that's true.
But the only ways you could be "hacked" is if you either gave your password to someone, or you simply have the keylogger virus.

fair point. i dont feel like its that bad of an issue, as all the hacker can do is post on a forum lmao
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 4/8/2015, 21:54

lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.

well, someone could be hacked but theres not much the hacker can do tbh
Yeah, that's true.
But the only ways you could be "hacked" is if you either gave your password to someone, or you simply have the keylogger virus.

fair point. i dont feel like its that bad of an issue, as all the hacker can do is post on a forum lmao
That's very true.
And really all's that's needed is to ban the "hacked" account and remove the spammy/rule-breaking posts.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 5/8/2015, 08:12

kida wrote:
lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
lordchestnut wrote:
kida wrote:
AngelSenpai wrote:No hacking or cheating.
While I do understand why you posted this but...
It's impossible for someone to hack and/or cheat on a forum.

well, someone could be hacked but theres not much the hacker can do tbh
Yeah, that's true.
But the only ways you could be "hacked" is if you either gave your password to someone, or you simply have the keylogger virus.

fair point. i dont feel like its that bad of an issue, as all the hacker can do is post on a forum lmao
That's very true.
And really all's that's needed is to ban the "hacked" account and remove the spammy/rule-breaking posts.

but, can we make it where the original user can contact you or another admin (if you choose to recruit more) to unban the account? i would be disappointed if my account got banned and it wasnt my fault.

on another note, do we have to get age limits at some point? or will this always be for any age?
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 5/8/2015, 15:30

Of course I would allow the original user to contact me, as I'm only banning the account to rid of the "hacker" and to clean up the forum again.

It will always be for any age, without a doubt.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 5/8/2015, 15:48

kida wrote:Of course I would allow the original user to contact me, as I'm only banning the account to rid of the "hacker" and to clean up the forum again.

It will always be for any age, without a doubt.

alright, sounds good
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Yuri on 11/8/2015, 22:51

Bump
No double posting? this is weird because ive double posted before here Razz
avatar
Yuri

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 11
Location : Somewhere in the galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 12/8/2015, 22:44

Hahah, that is a rule, but I haven't had the chance to add it yet.
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 29/8/2015, 16:35

when will the next addition be? 
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 21/12/2015, 02:03

still looking for more rules, if you have any ideas, please share them!

_________________
"못하겠어, 뭣 같아서. 제발 핑계 같은 건 삼가줘."
"I can't do it, this sucks. Please don't give me any excuses."
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by whoa on 21/12/2015, 09:27

kida wrote:still looking for more rules, if you have any ideas, please share them!

- child friendly material
maybe?

_________________
TIL MAF
avatar
whoa
Former Staff

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Juuzou on 21/12/2015, 11:36

yeah, that's a good one.

_________________
"못하겠어, 뭣 같아서. 제발 핑계 같은 건 삼가줘."
"I can't do it, this sucks. Please don't give me any excuses."
avatar
Juuzou
Admin

Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : united states

View user profile http://atelier801.com/profile?pr=Kayleekitti

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Tales Guidelines!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum